Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Book 13, halfway done!

I am reading Theoren Fleury`s book Playing with Fire. I`m trying to breeze through this book since my husband wants to read it before it is due back to the library. Speaking of which, the library is starting to crack down on overdue books. All fines are waived until March 31st but after than, I`m sure to be dinged every time I bring a book back late! I must remember to only order one at a time to avoid this becoming an expensive problem!!! So far, I`m enjoying this book even though I`m not a fan of this guy by any means. To me, he is just another hockey player but his story is interesting and he doesn`t hold back from the bad language so that is entertaining in itself when you are used to reading inspirational fiction. I mean there aren`t many books out there that constantly use the f word in any genre. I should be able to finish this book tonight I`m hoping so I can get on with the other book that came in from the library. This book is called House Rules and I came across it when I was searching the library database for Jodi Picoult`s book which will be out in a couple months. Sometimes the library has these books on order so you can get your request in early and I had hoped to do this. However, her book was not listed but I came across another book by another author with the same title. Of course I can`t remember at this moment what the author`s name is but I will get there when I`m done Playing with Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment