Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

1. Songs of the Humpback Whale by Jodi Picoult
2. Take One by Karen Kingsbury
3. The Wife's Tale by Lori Lansens
4. Carpe Demon by Julie Kenner
5. California Demon by Julie Kenner
6. A Change in Altitude by Anita Shreve
7. Ghosts, Witches and Werewolves by Joanne Christenson
8. Small Beneath the Sky by Lorna Crozier
9. Away Your Reply by Dan Chaon
10. Providence by Chris Coppernoll

So I managed to read 10 book between Thanksgiving and New Years, about 75 days. If I continue at this pace it will take me 300 days to read fifty books!! So perhaps this goal is unattainable. It may be next thanksgiving before I allow myself to purchase Rachel Vincent's next novel. What a shame since I've discovered another author Chris Coppernoll along the way. There are two more of his books out there that I'd love to get reading!!! But a whole new year is upon us and there are many resolutions I want to achieve along the way this year in 2010! Happy New Year to everyone who might come across my blog. To all you authors out there, keep writing because I will keep reading, just maybe not as quickly as I would have liked!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment