Sunday, October 25, 2009

Five books Finished!

So here we are, almost two weeks into this little project. I have completed five out of the fifty books.

1. Songs of the Humpback Whale by Jodi Picoult
2. Take One by Karen Kingsbury
3. The Wife's Tale by Lori Lansens
4. Carpe Demon by Julie Kenner
5. California Demon by Julie Kenner

So after about 45 pages into the Deja Demon book, I decided that I had missed too much and I abandoned that book in favor of finding the second book in the series in my cluttered library room. I finished this book this afternoon after literally spending the entire Sunday in bed reading. I'm trying not to feel guilty about that, using the excuse that I'm still not feeling that great from this cold/flu but here I am sitting here Sunday evening knowing that no housework got done, no laundry to put away.

But that's all in the past. Tomorrow is another day and tonight I have started another Karen Kingsbury book, Every Now and Then. I've tired of the demon slaying suburbian housewife for now. Besides, Shelley has borrowed book three in the series, I'm sure I'll be able to start that book tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment