Saturday, October 31, 2009

Have books, but no time to read them!

I can not believe that four days have gone by with me not reading!!! I will never complete this task at this point!! Halloween preparations have kept me busy the last few days and I was sidetracked yesterday after a trip to the Sally Ann store netted me with a 500 piece polar express jigsaw puzzle and if I had to pick another favorite hobby of mine, it would have to be reading followed by doing puzzles. So I spent last night completing the puzzle with Nolan and Kolby. Perhaps tonight between trick or treaters, I will get a few chapters in. I can't even remember what book I was going to set out to read...Oh yeah, Anita Shreve's A Change in Altitude. I was so excited my friend, neighbor and fellow reading enthusiast Shelley just picked up a copy of P.C Cast and Kristin Cast's new book in the House of Night Series so once she finishes it, I will be adding that book to my list of fifty books, oh it's interesting how the list evolves and changes over the course of time :) I had just finished reading the first five books in the House of Night series before I started this journey of reading. It has been fun actually since starting this blog, I've been book marking my favorite Author's websites on my computer so I can keep up with their new releases and other interesting tidbits of information. I am finding Danielle Steel's blog very interesting right now if I could find the time to actually sit down and read some of it! I also discovered that Lori Lansens is having an interactive face book chat or something coming up here in November that I am going to try and remember to take part in.

For now, I must finish getting ready for the trick or treaters! Make sure my lights are lit up and that nothing is going to blow away on me tonight!! Happy Halloween Everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment