Monday, October 19, 2009

Ready to start book three tonight!

Good morning everyone! I finally made it through Karen Kingsbury's book, Take One. I spent most of Sunday afternoon reading about the making of a movie and all the distractions and set backs that happen along the way before they finally finish filming. Since I've already read the sequel, Take Two, I'm anxious for the third book in the series to be released! If anyone is a fan of Karen's books, the Above the Line Series as this one is called is sort of a branch off of her three previous series which I believe are in this order : Redemption Series, Firstborn Series and Sunrise Series which focus around the Baxter family in Bloomington, Indiana. Check out her website at: http://www.karenkingsbury.com/

I think I'm in the mood for some Lori Lansens tonight. I will hope to start her book A Wife's Tale. I think I'm still on schedule, if it hadn't been for the fact that I've caught another cold/cough from my 12 yr old, I wouldn't have spent the day in bed yesterday after church. Oh well, off to take some cough syrup!! Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment